This job is no longer available
Sigma Aviation Services, on behalf of our client Air Astana is seeking a very experienced professional to fulfil the role of Engineering Manager.
The Engineering Manager is responsible for the engineering support departments, including Technical Services, Maintenance Planning, Technical Records & Technical Library, additionally for advising the Commercial Planning Department on issues regarding aircraft leases and purchases. The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Engineering & Maintenance and will have previously held a senior airline position.
- Holder of an Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Have held a recognized aviation maintenance qualification
- Detailed knowledge of EASA regulations with regard to Part 145, Part M and EU OPS.
- 15 years Technical Services and Maintenance Planning management experience, of which 5 years should be in a multi cultural environment
- Experience in developing Maintenance Programmes and Reliability Programmes
- Ability to plan and manage departmental annual budget
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
A competitive salary and benefits package reflective of experience, awaits the successful candidate.