JAA A340 Cpts- IMPROVED TERMS & CONDITIONS - TURKISH AIRLINES
Sigma Aviation Services on behalf of our client Turkish Airlines are pleased to announce new opportunities for JAA A340 Captains. Positions offered are permanent, with immediate start dates subject to assessment.
Interested candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Hold a JAA License
- A340 type rating
- First Class Medical Certificate
- Minimum of 11, 000 hours total flight time, of which;
- Minimum of 3000 hours should be PIC time on a/c 27 tonnes or more; of which;
- Minimum of 1000 hours should be PIC on tupe
- Flown on type within the last 6 months
- Aged 59 or under
Candidates meeting these requirements will be invited to attend assessment in IST, assessment dates are immediately available. Flights on the THY network will be provided and accommodation and local transport in IST during the assessment period.
For further details contact Ms Sarah Barry on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +353 1 669 8225