This job is no longer available
FRI will hold a A320/B737 Pilots Recruiting Roadshow for Shenzhen Airlines & Donghai Airlines in Brazil on July 26th in Porto Alegre & August 1st in Sao Paulo, this time we specially authorize Captain Jose Piva to hold the roadshow for us, we hereby sincerely invite you to attend!
★Shenzhen Airlines 2013 new contract changes:
1. Maximum Annual Salary up to: A320 US$231,600, B737NG US$212,400
2. Brand new Commuting Contract: 90/120 days annual paid leave
3. Updated insurance
Please visit the link below to know the details of new contract:
Shenzhen Airlines: B737NG & A320 Captain
Donghai Airlines: B737EFIS Captain
Shenzhen Airlines is an airlines based in Shenzhen adjacent to Hong Kong. It was founded in 1992 as the 5th biggest carrier in China with more than 120 aircraft. Being the first Chinese Airlines to recruit foreign pilots since 2002, it has the biggest foreign pilots group with more than 120 captains. With excellent management, first-class service and safety record, now Shenzhen Airlines is a well-known, out-standing airline and belongs to Air China Group.
Donghai Airlines was established in 2006, is a cargo airlines located in Shenzhen, China, It owns 7 B737-300 aircraft and 6 other type aircraft, plans to develop a multi aviation business on both cargo and passenger flight between domestic major Chinese cities and international route. Its main base is Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport.
★Minimum Requirements for A320 and B737NG captains :
√ 3000+ hours total flight time
√ 1000+ hours PIC on type ( A320 or B737 )
√ Current on type within 15 months
√ No older than age 50
√ ICAO level 4
√ Medical Class 1
√ No history of incidents or accidents
Date City Place Contact
Jul. 26th Porto Alegre Pending Pending
Aug. 1st Sao Paulo Pending Pending
2. Book a seat:
Want to join us?
Please fill out the form as below and send it to email@example.com before July 25th to book a seat!
Name Type Rate Attend Date Email Phone No. Company
3. Roadshow agenda:
1. Presentation 9:00-12:00AM
From the presentation, you will know:
- Details of Shenzhen Airlines 2013 New Contract
- Working environment with Shenzhen Airlines
- Living environment in Shenzhen
- Screening and Registration Procedures in details
- Services of FRI
2. One to one Q&A and CV check 2:00PM-5:00PM
If you hope to have the CV checked and approved and get VIP suggestions on screening and registration, please bring your CV and docs as follows :
1) APP form
2) ATPL with ICAO level (Both front & back pages)
3) Your passport with photo page
4) First Class Medical Certificate
5) Last 6 pages of your Logbook (With your hand-writing signature and the PIC time on it)
4. Contact Us
We really appreciate you if you share this information to your friends who may concern.