This job is no longer available
GROB Aircraft AG – The future has arrived…!!!
With the recent Certification and first deliveries of the Rolls Royce powered G120TP, and coming deliveries of the G120A, the GROB Aircraft is now entering it’s next growth phase. GROB Aircraft has delivered hundreds of rugged fully acrobatic composite aircraft to various Air Force and Airline flight training organizations around the world. Check out our website at www.grob-aircraft.com for the full story.
We are looking to add qualified Aircraft Maintenance Technicians to support the rapidly growing fleets of GROB flight training aircraft at various worldwide locations, including our newest fleet customers in Indonesia, Argentina and Kenya.
Job Description: Field Service Representative (FSR)
- Liaison/communication functions with Air Force Maintenance and Flight Training squadrons in various locations around the world.
- Provide on-site training for troubleshooting, inspection and line maintenance on GROB aircraft systems, engines and structures.
- Assist customers with interpreting technical manuals, drawings and other documentation to perform all required maintenance on the aircraft and engine systems.
- Assist customers with maintenance records/documentation and paperwork including logbooks, warranty claims and spare parts orders.
The ideal candidate(s) will:
- Possess an EASA part 61 A1 or B1 license and/or FAA A&P License (FAA Inspection Authorization (IA) highly desirable.)
- 2 to 5 years of maintenance experience on Grob G115 and/or G120 aircraft is highly desired but not an absolute requirement.
- Hands-on Line Maintenance experience on Lycombing and/or Rolls Royce M250 engines highly desirable, incl. LRU and Engine R&I..
- Eligibility to live and work in the EU.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English with fluency. Ability to speak other languages also highly desirable.
- Must possess ability to work with and enjoy other cultures and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
We are also looking for Entry Level Maintenance, Electronics and Electrical Technicians with interest in travel whom we can train-up and qualify on our aircraft for various in-house and overseas positions. Two years experience on aircraft highly desired, however, experience on other technically advanced vehicles, machines or equipment may be considered depending on candidates other qualifications.
Please forward your CV/Resume with copies of qualification certificates and passport to the following address:
GROB Aircraft AG
Customer Services Division
or click on the 'Apply now Button'
Join GROB Aircraft AG…, the fastest growing intelligent flight training solution provider of the 21st Century, and see the world…!!!