This job is no longer available
Turkish Airlines A320 Captain assessment dates immediately available in Istanbul.
Weekly assessments, flights and accommodation provided, permanent positions on offer with recently improved excellent terms and conditons
Sigma Aviation are accepting applications from experienced A320 Captains. Further information and assessment dates will be advised to suitable candidates as soon as available.
In order to qualify for this position candidates must;
- Between the ages of 30-60 at the start of the contract
- Be in possession of a High School Diploma
- Be in possession of a no accident or incident record and provide references upon request.
- Have no criminal record
Suitable candidates must also
- be current on the A320 within the last 12 month
- hold a JAA ATPL
If you possess an ICAO or FAA licence and meet all other requirements, please forward me your expression of interest.
- Current Medical
- 6.000 hours and more minimum total hours of flight.
- Minimum 3.000 and more flight hours on aircraft over 27 tonnes.
- 1000 hours PIC and more flight hours on the A320
- Have not had a break of more than 6 months of flying on type within the previous 12 months
- ICAO Level 4 English
Email email@example.com or call +35316698225