Document Control Specialist in Flight Operations
Sigma Aviation Services, on behalf of our client Air Astana is seeking a very experienced professional to fulfill the role of Document Control Specialist in Flight Operations.
- Extensive aviation experience either in an Operational/Maintenance role or with a
- University degree (or equivalent) in a related field
- A good knowledge of EU regulations
- Attention to detail and computer literate
- Training experience
- Qualified auditor
- Previous document management experience
- Ability to fit into a team in a fast moving environment
- Must demonstrate initiative
- Highly motivated and flexible.
- Manage the document control and library team within the Operations department
of Air Astana
- Oversee the management and amendment of all Operations Manuals and ensure
standardization across the Operations Department. Coordinate all document
updates with the managers responsible for Part A,B,C and D to ensure
consistency and strict control
- Ensure that adequate systems and procedures are in place to manage all
controlled documents in line with corporate policy and amend as necessary
- Review the content and structure of all operational documentation and manuals
in line with regulations and IOSA requirements
- Train personnel in the practice of manual compilation and amendment procedure
in line with best industry standards and consistent with regulatory requirements
- Assemble, prepare, publish and distribute documentation both internally
generated and from external sources
- Oversee the recording and control of documents issued to individuals, aircraft
- Oversee the Operations section of the company intranet to ensure it is up to
- Provide support to operational management as required
- Implement corrective actions as required
A competitive salary and benefits package reflective of experience, awaits the successful candidate.
Applicants are required by law to have a university degree.