JAA B737 FOs- IMPROVED TERMS & CONDITIONS - TURKISH AIRLINES
Sigma Aviation Services are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications from current and qualified JAA B737 First Officers. Our client Turkish Airlines are offering permanent positions with an immediate start date subject to assessment.
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for assessment:
- Hold a JAA F-ATPL / ATPL
- Current B737 type rating
- First Class Medical Certificate
- Minimum of 1500 hours on a/c of 27 tonnes or more, of which;
- 1000 hours should be on type (B737)
- Flown on type within the last 6-12 months
- Aged 45 or under on application
Turkish Airlines are offering excellent contract terms, including permanent position, attractive basic salary, per diems, bonus payments, insurance, access to international network.
For further details on these positions and upcoming assessment opportunities please contact Ms Sarah Barry on Email: email@example.com or Tel: +353 1 669 8225