This job is no longer available
Sigma Aviation Services are delighted to announce that our client SUNEXPRESS have a requirement for NON-RATED B737NG CAPTAINs.
**Now scheduling August assessments**
***Istanbul base now available if non-commuting contract is chosen***
This opportunity is open to JAA/EASA licence holders with currency and 500 PIC HOURS ON B737 or JET AIRCRAFT OVER 27TONNES meeting specific minimum requirements:
Minimum requirements include:
- EU National with JAA License (some restrictions apply)
- 4000 hours total time
- 500 hours PIC time on JET aircraft over 27 tonnes*
- Less than 60 years of age at time of application
- Date of last flight MUST be within past 12 months (SIM only not acceptable)
Some highlights of the package include:
- Salary can be paid in Lira or Euro
- Commuting roster available with 7 consecutive days off every calendar month
- Access to fantastic routes with travel on Lufthansa, SunExpress and Turkish Airlines networks
- Ankara base
Some terms and conditions of interest:
- For Non-Rated: A bank guarantee letter is required with the amount of EUR15,000 for type rating bond purposes - this is decreasing proportionately each year.
- Loss of licence, health insurance, accident insurance all provided
Full Briefing back is provided including SIM profile. Psychometric assessment (DLR) is required including online preparation in advance of travel to Antalya for assessment (12 hours). Tickets on SunExpress network are provided for travel to assessment OR you can book your own flights and accommodation is provided instead.
If you think you might be interested in this role then please apply online now.
THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY FOR REDUCING THE MTOW REQUIREMENT OR ANY OTHER REQUIREMENT. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
*Please note that CRJ200, ATR, Fokker 50, etc. cannot be accepted to meet this requirement. Likewise Q400 is not acceptable. The aircraft MUST be JET aircraft over 27,000kgs MTOW to meet SunExpress minimum specification unfortunately.
If you are interested in this position or have any queries please contact Amy on email ID firstname.lastname@example.org