Senior Engineer (Maintenance & Operational Planning)
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.
To effectively direct and manage the Planning functions, processes and personnel of Emirates Engineering Maintenance Planning.
To ensure compilation of maintenance tasks for maintenance inputs according to the Approved Maintenance Schedules and Airworthiness Directives or planned intervals/time limits and/or legally laid down as per Manufactures requirements, Airworthiness and design authorities ensuring all required work is performed in the most economical manner with optimum utilisation of aircraft ground time, manpower and available resources.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave, health care packages, accommodation and more.
Minimum Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
• Degree in Engineering, preferably Aeronautical Engineering OR Aircraft Maintenance Engineer's Licence holder.
• 10 years experience in aircraft Maintenance/ Engineering of which 7 years in Aircraft Maintenance Programmes or Reliability functions and 3 years in asupervisory/ senior position.
• Fully conversant with aircraft/power plant systems and components.
• Good knowledge of related aircraft maintenance/ engineering functions, aircraft regulatory requirements, maintenance documentation, and related computer systems.
• Fully conversant with maintenance schedules and reliability centric MSG3 philosophies
Please submit your application before 24th August 2013 23:59 GMT + 4 hours