JAA A320 FOs - IMPROVED TERMS & CONDITIONS -TURKISH AIRLINES
Sigma Aviation Services are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications from current and qualified JAA A320 First Officers. Our client Turkish Airlines are offering permanent positions with an immediate start date subject to assessment.
Now taking applications for assessments for September and October.
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for assessment:
- Hold a JAA F-ATPL / ATPL
- Current A320 type rating
- First Class Medical Certificate
- Minimum of 1500 hours on a/c of 27 tonnes or more, of which;
- 1000 hours should be on type (A320)
- Flown on type within the last 6-12 months
- Aged 45 or under on application
Turkish Airlines are offering excellent contract terms, including permanent position, attractive basic salary, per diems, bonus payments, insurance, access to international network.