Korean Air A330 Captains - Experience on Type not Required (2014 Screenings)
- Contract Term: 5 years renewable
- Location/Base: Commuting - extensive worldwide network
- Ref #: 1063
- Aircraft Type: A320
- 500+ PIC hours on A320/A340
- 2000+ total jet PIC airline transport hours
- 5,000+ total jet airline transport hours
- Flown on A320/340 as PIC within the last 1 year plus any commercial jet flight experience within 3 months
- More than 4 years experience as a First Officer (Commercial Jet Airline Transport only). This experience can be non-consecutive.
- Under 58 years of age at date of joining
- If successful at screening you will need to arrange and pay for your own A330 type rating
- January 20 – 24 (Cut off for Application - 22 Nov)
- February 17 – 21 (Cut off for Application - 23 Dec)
- March 17 – 21 (Cut off for Application - 23 Jan)
- April 21 – 25 (Cut off for Application - 21 Feb)
- May 19 – 23 (Cut off for Application - 21 March)
- June 16 – 20 (Cut off for Application - 23 April)
If you wish to apply for any of these screenings, please click 'apply now'. Once we receive your application, we will confirm your chosen screening date.
Korean Air is a leading commuting contract for expat pilots, with over 400 pilots from throughout the globe on contract. Korean Air has worked with Rishworth Aviation since 1996 to source expat Captains and First Officers for the A330, B737-NG, B777 and B744. Rishworth is the leading recruitment agency for Korean Air with a large number of pilots on contract. These pilots are able to share their experience and advice with you before your screening and start on contract.
- 11 consecutive days off at home each month (9 days off + 2 annual leave days) + an additional 2 - 3 travel days
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits
- 5 Star accommodation while in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases.
- Rishworth Aviation offers the leading insurances in the market, with both global Medical Insurance and Loss of Income policies at excellent group rates
Korean Air Pilot Testimonial
“KAL is the best airline – flight operations, aircraft maintenance and the level of respect the company gives the pilots. I always tell my colleagues at other airlines that KAL is the best. When I considered applying for KAL I compared Rishworth with other agencies I had dealt with in the past, and Rishworth was the most reliable, plausible company. There are two things that are very important to me and I’m very happy with how Rishworth has managed these 1) Rishworth wire money to my account on time every month, and 2) Rishworths have quality insurance protection at the right price. I feel secure with Rishworths size and I have found them to be a very good agency.” (Rishworth Contractor, Korean Air Captain)
When you are close to, or meet the minimum requirements of any job, by registering or logging in, you will have access to further details and can contact us to find out more.
We welcome your application and encourage you to apply for other jobs we have advertised that may be of interest to you.
Please visit our featured COUNTRIES for an overview of airlines our pilots fly with. Click here
To view more jobs. Click here