Maintenance Controller - Bracknell, UK
- Responsible for the monitoring of routine maintenance including control of out of Phase and Base maintenance
- Scheduled / unscheduled Line Maintenance, Defect Rectification, AOGs and aircraft rescue, including ticketing
- Arrange maintenance ground time if there is an operational requirement or an opportunity to carry additional routine maintenance
- Supervise and control all operational aircraft defects including deferrals and prevent over runs
- Update computer systems as required
- Review flying programme and maintenance plot for 7 days ahead with comparison to aircraft hours and cycles
- Control Applications for Concessions and Variations
- Communications with aircraft via VHF/HF/ACARS/SATCOM
- Monitor aircraft operating base transfers and aircraft pre-load status at line stations
- Maintain an accurate shift log throughout the duty period. Allow adequate time for shift handover to ensure all relevant information is transferred
- Liaise with Hangar Production for regular updates for aircraft return to service post base maintenance and casualty maintenance
- Advise senior management of all reportable incidents and maintain incident log
- Co-ordinate inter-departmental maintenance activities to ensure minimum disruption to the operational program
- Attend Reliability meetings.
Manage maintenance staff and organisations
Collaboration: Undertakes team assignments with other engineers, providing task and activity guidance and assistance within the immediate work team
Communication: Manages effective flow of information, uses appropriate style, contributes to meetings and group settings. Good written and verbal skills
Customer Focus: Anticipates and responds to changing customer requirements and expectations
Enterprise/Resourcefulness: Identifies patterns and trends to generate ideas and solutions
Fiscal Acumen: Accountable for the delivery of results to cost, quality and time, within a single work team for both maintenance and development activities
Organisation and Accomplishment: Prioritises tasks and take appropriate steps to execute these within the time frames. Ability to multitask. Flexible and adaptable
Professional/Technical Expertise: Has thorough knowledge of, and can demonstrate technical and functional skills, enabling effective decision-making
Basic Qualifications For Consideration
Do you have the current rights to live and work in the UK?
Minimum qualifications: EASA Part-66 Licence or comparable qualifications acceptable to the CAA; Aircraft type specific courses and recency upon type. Can demonstrate previous experience of providing a professional service at all times. Ability to work unsupervised but also be a team player and sees opportunities to exceed expectations of internal and external customers. Proven knowledge and proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and the ability to learn in house systems.
Other Job Related Information -:
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. IT IS NOT FOR AN EXPAT ASSIGNMENT. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined in line with local country labor market practices. Please list all of the Countries in which you are a citizen and/or have work authorization for on the top of your resume. Fast-paced environment. Frequent and occasionally extended travel within UK and around the world.
This role is to eventually relocate to Frimley, Berkshire