B737EFIS -IMPROVED TERMS & CONDITIONS - TURKISH AIRLINES
Turkish Airlines B737EFIS experienenced only Captain assessment dates immediately available in Istanbul.
Now taking applications for assessments for September and October.
Weekly assessments, flights and accommodation provided, permanent positions on offer with recently improved excellent terms and conditons
If you wish to apply, please forward your CV email@example.com if you meet all minimum requirements
Sigma Aviation are accepting applications from experienced B737EFIS Captains. Further information and assessment dates will be advised to suitable candidates as soon as available.
In order to qualify for this position candidates must;
- Between the ages of 30-60 at the start of the contract
- Be in possession of a High School Diploma
- Be in possession of a no accident or incident record and provide references upon request.
- Have no criminal record
Suitable candidates must also
- Must be current on the B737EFIS within the last 12 month
- JAA ATPL
- Current Medical
- 6.000 hours and more minimum total hours of flight.
- Minimum 3.000 and more flight hours on aircraft over 27 tonnes.
- 1000 hours PIC and more flight hours on the B737EFIS
- Have not had a break of more than 6 months of flying on type within the previous 12 months
- ICAO Level 4 English