This job is no longer available
Reporting to the Head of RMP & Distribution, the Distribution Supervisor performs a key role within the Commercial Department and is responsible for ongoing quality and efficiency of all Distribution processes and activities related to WX pricing data into ATPCO and all Global Distribution Systems (GDSs) worldwide. This pricing data includes fare levels, fare conditions, fees, ancillary pricing and terms and conditions attached to this price.
The Distribution Supervisor contributes to process and systems enhancements to improve quality and efficiency by:
- providing Distribution analysts with clear and unambiguous guidelines and processes to support the distribution activity
- process developments, improving organization set up and planning projects
- dealing with CityJet’s third party providers in the Distribution area (ATPCO, GDS’s, etc.)
- Within CityJet Revenue Management Pricing (RMP) & Distribution organization, reporting to Head of RMP & Distribution
- Located in London
- Supervising on a day to day basis a team of Distribution analysts located in London
- Working in close cooperation with the Head of RMP & Distribution and the Inventory and Pricing Analysts
- Working closely with the Sales, Marketing, e-business and Network teams
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Head of RMP & Distribution, the Distribution Supervisor is responsible for all subjects related to Distribution of pricing elements in ATPCO and all GDS’s.
Together with the team, the main responsibilities are:
- Maintaining the highest levels of quality and efficiency of the Distribution process to ensure effective implementation of all Pricing elements into Distribution systems by setting guidelines, processes and training for the Distribution analysts.
- Implementing Distribution of global pricing elements in GDS. These elements require specific expertise beyond standard activity of Distribution analysts and include baggage policy, fuel surcharge, Interline filing etc. and require coordination with several departments of the company.
- Conduct and monitor specific projects: define the GDSs distribution policy of CityJet, determine the new Group process, participate to the new Corporate policy strategy and implementation for Distribution.
- Together with HR, manage recruitment campaigns of Distribution Analysts and conduct interviews.
- Represent Distribution towards external or internal stakeholders.