Korean Air B777 First Officers - Experience on Type not required (2013 Screenings)
Contract Term: 5 years renewable
Location/Base: Commuting - extensive worldwide network
Ref #: 873
Aircraft Type: B777
- 1000+ hours on B757/ B767
- 2000+ total jet airline transport hours
- Flown on B757/B767 within the last 1 year plus any commercial jet flight experience within 3 months
- Under 45 years of age at date of joining
- First Officers must hold a College or University Degree/Diploma (minimum 2 year course)
- If successful at screening you will need to arrange and pay for your own B777 type rating
We have contacts at training facilities and can help coordinate your type rating arrangements.
We are currently accepting applications for Korean Air screenings throughout 2013.
The screening dates are:
16-20 December - Cut off for applications: 23 October
If you wish to apply for any of these screenings or more, please click 'apply now'. Once we receive your application, we will confirm your chosen screening date.
Korean Air is a leading commuting contract for expat pilots, with over 400 pilots from throughout the globe on contract. Korean Air has worked with Rishworth Aviation since 1996 to source expat Captains and First Officers for the A330, B737-NG, B777 and B744. Rishworth is the leading recruitment agency for Korean Air with a large number of pilots on contract. These pilots are able to share their experience and advice with you before your screening and start on contract.
- Completion bonus of US$30,000 after completing 5 years on contract with KAL
- Increased rates at renewal of contract
- 11 consecutive days off at home each month + an additional 2 - 3 travel days
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits
- 5 Star accommodation while in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases.
- Rishworth Aviation offers the leading insurances in the market, with both global Medical Insurance and Loss of Income policies at excellent group rates
Korean Air Pilot Testimonial
"Rishworth's support during my tenure at Korean Air has been excellent. Their staff are professional, knowledgeable and has a excellent working relationship with Korean Air management. From the application process, screening, and now flying the line I have been completely satisfied with the job they do on my behalf. They have my complete confidence and I highly recommend joining Korean Air with Rishworth." (Rishworth contractor, Korean Air First Officer)
For more details and to fast track your application please APPLY NOW and register at www.rishworthaviation.com, once registered you will be able to view the full job description including pay. If you are registered already please login to your pilot portal
Pilots who don't yet meet these experience requirements are invited to register and update their details at www.rishworthaviation.com. When your experience matches our position requirements, we will be able to notify you of positions which you qualify for, which may be of interest to you.