This job is no longer available
Ryan Aviation on behalf of our client Skymark Airlines based in Tokyo are seeking qualified A330 Captains for long term opportunites.
Length of Assignment: Three (3) years plus training for initial contract. Renewal is expected, but not guaranteed.
Salary: Approximate $175,000 + comprised of:
75Hour Guarantee: US$8,000 month
(Note: Initial Training pay US$7,000 month) Japanese income taxes are paid by Skymark.
Yen Adjustment: Yen adjustment payment,
(Yen to USD exchange rate - when below is 85 to $1USD.)
Contract Completion Bonus: US$9,000.00
Overtime Rate: $106.67 per hour over 75 hours (Line Captain Rate)
Flight Per Diem: Japanese Yen 150,000 per month flat rate Per Month.
Housing Allowance: Japanese Yen 250,000 per month, upon successful completion of JCAB
Captain Line Check.
Japanese Taxes: All Japanese Taxes are paid by Skymark.
Loss of License Insurance: Optional LOL Policy
Move-in/Furniture Allowance: Japanese Yen300,000 (one time allowance), upon successful completion of JCAB Captain Line Check.
Travel Assistance: One positive space round-trip airline ticket each month from assigned base to home of record. Or optional cash payment in-lieu of ticketing.
Vacation: 20 days per year. (24 days per year on second contract)
Sick Leave: 12 days per year.
Medical/Dental Insurance: Japanese National Medical Insurance provided by Skymark. Worldwide Group Medical plan coverage for Employee provided by IGL. Additional family coverage is also available.
Education Allowance: Optional Education Assistance is available. (Conditions apply)
Training: Initial training is normally conducted in Tokyo, Japan. Monthly training guarantee, hotel accommodations and a flat rate
Per-diem allowance are all provided during initial training.
Route Structure: Japan Domestic, and Short Range International Destinations
Schedule: 20 Days on and 10 days off and free from duty each month.
(Off days assigned in Blocks to allow for Home travel)
Uniforms: To be provided by airline.
- Type rating in A318,A319, A320, A330, A340
- 1500 hours minimum total PIC time on A330
- Airline Transport Pilot License ("ATPL") from ICAO recognized country.
- 5000 hours minimum total Pilot flight time.
- Captain Position in last Flight Experience. (most cases)
- Max age: 60 or below at Class start for ICAO ATPL.
60+ may be considered for current JCAB ATPL holders.
- Current or Recent Airline operational experience.
- Last Flight Experience within last 1 ½ years.
- First Class Medical Certificate. (ICAO)
- Radio License issued by member of ITU.
- ICAO English Proficiency Certificate. (or equivalent)
- Letter(s) of reference. (On Request)
Note: Special consideration may be made for pilots with a JCAB - ATPL License