Test/Project Engineer (m/f) in Wind Turbine Type Testing / Mechanical Loads - ref. KV
- As a test engineer in wind turbine testing the responsibilities are management of type testing projects, monitoring and active participation in installation works
(sensors, cabling and data acquisition system)
- Calibration of the measurement signals, configuration of the data acquisition and data transfer systems on site
- Data validation and evaluation in the post processing including reporting
- Contribution to the development of sensors, measurement techniques and data acquisition systems.
- Dipl.-Ing. (TU,FH), M.Sc., B. Sc. or comparable; Field: Measurement Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Applied
- Working experience: 3 years in the field of measurements on wind turbines.
- Personal skills shall enable the candidate to work in a team with absolute customer orientation.
- Good command of the English is a key requirement.
- The position requires working in large heights for which physical fitness is a must.
- The candidate must be willing to travel and work abroad for installation terms
Duration more than 12 months
Start Date: As soon as Possible.
Location: Wilhelmshafen, Germany.