This job is no longer available
Sigma Aviation Services are delighted to announce that our client SUNEXPRESS have a requirement for RATED B737NG CAPTAINs.
**Now scheduling September assessment dates** **Istanbul SAW base now available**
This opportunity is open to JAA licence holders with currency and 500 PIC HOURS ON B737 meeting specific minimum requirements:
Minimum requirements include:
- EU National with JAA License (some restrictions apply)
- English level proficiency 4 or above
- 4000 hours total time
- 500 hours PIC on B737 total time or on JET aircraft over 27 tonnes
- 1500 hours flying time on aircraft over 27 tonnes
- Less than 60 years of age at time of application
- Date of last flight MUST be within past 12 months (SIM only not acceptable)
Some highlights of the package include:
- Salary can be paid in Lira or Euro
- Commuting roster available with 7 consecutive days off every calendar month
- Access to fantastic routes with travel on Lufthansa, SunExpress and Turkish Airlines networks
- Ankara base commuting or Istanbul base non commuting
Some terms and conditions of interest:
- Loss of licence, health insurance, accident insurance all provided
Full Briefing back is provided including SIM profile. Psychometric assessment (DLR) is required including online preparation in advance of travel to Antalya for assessment (12 hours). Tickets on SunExpress network are provided for travel to assessment OR you can book your own flights and accommodation is provided instead.
If you think you might be interested in this role then please apply online now.
THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY FOR REDUCING THE MTOW REQUIREMENT OR ANY OTHER REQUIREMENT. IF YOU DO
If you are interested in this position or have any queries please contact Amy on email ID email@example.com
NOT MEET ALL MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.