This job is no longer available
**A320 Captains Required for National Carrier-12 Month Renewable Commuting Contract**
Sigma Aviation Services, on behalf of our client airline Air Astana, the national carrier for Kazakhstan, will be holding Assessments in Amsterdam for A320 Captains for a 12 Month Commuting renewable Contract (42 days on/ 14 days off).
Excellent package and benefits offered to successful candidates, including accommodation allowance, travel allowances, local transport provided, per diems etc.
Minimum Requirements include:
- A minimum of 5000 hours total flying time
- A minimum of 1500 hours PIC on commercial aircraft.
- A minimum of 500 hours PIC on type.
- Current and valid JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL/CPL
- Current A320 type rating.
- Last flight within the last 12 months.
- 3 months validity remaining on last SIM check
- Low visibility and CAT II/III qualified
- No history of accidents or incidents.
- Under age of 60
**Please note we are not conducting screening on any other aircraft type for this carrier at this time - keep an eye on this website for future screening on other fleets** **Please note email communication is strongly preferred** **Please note there is no flexibility with ANY of the above minimum requirements**