This job is no longer available
BOEING 757 PILOTS REQUIRED
OpenSkies is a French premium transatlantic airline and a wholly owned British Airways subsidiary. OpenSkies offers a unique travel experience between Paris Orly and New York (JFK & Newark), providing comfort and exclusive services. Being backed by one of the great innovators in air travel allows us to bring exceptional service to every passenger, with the personal touch of a smaller airline.
OpenSkies is currently seeking expression of interest for potential Paris based Pilot positions with the following requirements:
- Current Boeing 757/767 type-rating
- Minimum 1500 hours total time
- Must hold a French part FCL Licence
- Must hold a valid and unrestricted JAA ATPL
- Must hold a valid and unrestricted Class 1 Medical
- English language fluency essential (Level 5)
- Some level of proficiency in the French language would be an advantage
If you are interested in becoming part of the “OpenSkies team” and think you have what we are looking for then please send your CV and a covering letter, both written in English by clicking on the 'Apply now Button'
Please note that we are unable to accept telephone queries.