A320 TRIs Required - 3 Year Renewable Contract
Sigma Aviation Services on behalf of our client airline, IndiGo, are seeking A320 TRIs. The DGCA has just renewed the expat hiring remit until 2016 for all Indian airilnes and we are delighted to recommence recruitment for this role. Positions are based in Delhi or Bangalore.
IndiGo have been quite astute about their pilot hiring and airline management over the past 18 months given the way the rest of the Indian market was going. They have used low cost carrier principles to ensure their business not only prospered but continued to grow. Current A320 fleet size is 67 aircraft with a further 201 (including 150 NEO) on order!!
Now they are seeking strong TRI candidates to join their team on a 1-3 year contract with the following basic terms:
- USD$180,000 Gross basic salary (approx. USD$120,222 net of Indian taxes)
- +USD$9,000 Loyalty Bonus paid annually
- +INR60,000 per month accommodation allowance (approx.USD$1,350)
- Your choice of commuting schedule 6:2 or 10:4
- Travel on IndiGo Network - now with access to international route
- Travel allowance for travel off network - 4 return tickets to your home destination per rotation cycle
- Medical insurance provided
- Sick Leave
- Personal Accident Insurance provided
- License and Medical Renewals paid for by company
Minimum requirements include:
- 5000 hours total time
- 2000 hours PIC time
- 1000 hours on A320
- 50 hours instructional experience on type
- Date of last flight within past 12 months
- All licence types accepted
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to join a professional, expanding operation.
If you meet the above minimum requirements and wish to apply please email your C.V. to Daithí on email@example.com or telephone +353 1 6698 280 for more information.