This job is no longer available
Sigma Aviation on behalf of our long standing client Turkish Airlines is seeking A320 First Officers with assessment dates immediately available in Istanbul.
***Weekly assessments - Flights and Accommodation provided***
Permanent positions with stable and fast growing global airline on offer with recently improved and very attractive terms and conditions (package includes bonus, travel benefits, immediate start dates, stable roster pattern and insurance).
Further information and assessment dates will be advised to suitable candidates upon application.
In order to qualify for this position a candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 25-45 at time of application.
- Be in possession of a High School Diploma.
- Be able to provide a no accident/incident statement and references upon request.
- Have no criminal record.
Suitable candidates must also:
- Last flight should be on the A320 within the last 6 months.
- Hold a JAA ATPL/ATPL(f).
- Current First Class Medical.
- Minimum of 1500 hours on aircraft of 27 tonnes or more, of which:
- 1000 hours flight hours should be on type (the A320).
- ICAO Level 4 English minimum.
If you meet the above minimum requirements and wish to apply please forward your C.V. to Daithí at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 1 6698 280