***JAA A330 Capts - TURKISH AIRLINES - Improved Terms***
Sigma Aviation on behalf of our long standing client Turkish Airlines is seeking experienced A330 Captains with assessment dates immediately available in Istanbul.
***Weekly assessments - Flights and Accommodation provided***
Permanent positions with stable and fast growing global airline on offer with recently improved and very attractive terms and conditions (package includes bonus, travel benefits, immediate start dates, stable roster pattern and insurance).
Further information and assessment dates will be advised to suitable candidates upon application.
In order to qualify for this position a candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 37-59 at time of application.
- Be in possession of a High School Diploma.
- Be able to provide a no accident/incident statement and references upon request.
- Have no criminal record.
Suitable candidates must also:
- Be current on the A330 within the last 6 months.
- JAA ATPL.
- Current First Class Medical.
- Minimum of 11,000 hours total flight time, of which;
- A minimum of 3000 hours should be PIC time on aircraft 27 tonnes or more, of which;
- A minimum of 1000 hours should be PIC on type (A330).
If you meet the above minimum requirements and wish to apply please forward your C.V. to Daithí at email@example.com or call on +353 1 6698 280