This job is no longer available
Sigma Aviation on behalf of our long standing client Turkish Airlines is seeking B777 First Officers with assessment dates immediately available in Istanbul.
***Weekly assessments - Flights and Accommodation provided***
Permanent positions with stable and fast growing global airline on offer with recently improved and very attractive terms and conditions (package includes bonus, travel benefits, immediate start dates, stable roster pattern and insurance).
Further information and assessment dates will be advised to suitable candidates upon application.
In order to qualify for this position a candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 25-45 at time of application.
- Be in possession of a High School Diploma.
- Be able to provide a no accident/incident statement and references upon request.
- Have no criminal record.
Suitable candidates must also:
- Be current on the B777 within the last 6 months.
- Hold a ATPL/ATPL(f).
- Current First Class Medical.
- 1500 hours on aircraft over 27 tonnes, of which;
- 1000 hours should be on type (B777).
- ICAO Level 4 English minimum.
If you meet the above minimum requirements and wish to apply please forward your C.V. to Daithí at email@example.com or call on +353 1 6698 280