This job is no longer available
Proctor Aviation on behalf of its client is currently offering 3-year renewable contract for A320 TRI position. Our client is offering the most lucrative terms in the ever growing Indian aviation industry. The position offers an immediate start upon completion of selection and will have the flexibility to work on a pattern as convenient to you; 6 Weeks On and 2 Weeks Off or 10 Weeks On and 4 Weeks Off.
- Competitive Salary
- Loyalty Bonus paid
- Accommodation allowance
- Overtime payment above 80 sector hours with opportunity to earn overtime upto USD 3000/month
- Flexible Commuting Roster
- Great Travel benefits for self and family
- 4 free tickets per rotation cycle for travel to your home country and back
- Medical insurance provided
- Sick Leave
- Group Personal Accident Insurance provided
- Minimum total flying hours - 5000 hours
- Minimum total PIC hours (multi engine) - 2000 hours
- Minimum total PIC hours on type - 1000 hours.
- Minimum of 50 hours of Instructor experience on type.
- Minimum total Glass cockpit experience - 1000 hours.
- Must have ICAO English level Proficiency 4 and above.
- Current FAA/JAA/ICAO ATPL
- Current Medical
- Should currently be functioning as TRI on A320.
Roster: 6 Weeks On and 2 Weeks Off OR 10 Weeks On and 4 Weeks Off.
Please register on our website: www.proctoraviation.com or email your CV to email@example.com.