This job is no longer available
For our costumer in the AEROSPACE industry we are looking for a suitable candidate with the following skills:
- Following up the development of contracts and serial structures for space and aerospace applications
- In the context of development projects and production activity is primarily to ensure customer compliance with contractual clauses, both in the design of the product realization.
- You are within the project team, the privileged interlocutor of the client
- Ensuring implementation and compliance with internal quality rules
- It identifies the contractual requirements and integrates them to the project documentation
- Ensures compliance with the rules and validates the configuration definition
- Participating in the qualification process of manufacturing and testing facilities
- It addresses non-conformities in partnership with the design office and identifies the causes, corrective and preventive actions with the departments concerned.
- It translates the program quality requirements specifications outsourcing and supervises the activities of quality subcontractors with Supply Quality.
- Industrial Engineering (FR: BAC +4 or +5)
- Good knowledge of strength of materials
- Experience in the field of quality or knowledge of the job requirements are desired
- Knowledge of industrialization is a plus
- Practicing fluent French and English
- Have a working knowledge of Dutch (spoken and written) and also be willing to develop your skills
- Be assertive and able to adapt to situations as they arise
- Analytical mind and good communication skills
- Sense of responsibility
Start: As soon as possible
Location: Bruxelles, Belgium
Contract: Permanent contract / temporary contract