AIRBUS FLIGHT STANDARDS MANAGER
Sigma Aviation Services are delighted to announce an exciting Airbus Flight Standards Manager role. This position is available immediatley with our client based in Libya.
As part of the strategy to strengthen its future leadership position, our client based in Libya has an outstanding opportunity for a management professional to assume the position of Airbus Flight Standards Manager.
The Airbus Flight Standards Manager is charged with establishing, implementing and maintaining high standards for the operation of fleet including crew operating procedures, training & checking procedures, as well as other supporting operational processes.
Ideally will have:
- Ideally will have current TRI/E rating and recent experience on an Airbus type.
- Ideally will have managerial experience within Flight Operations and/or Flight Training
- Must be familiar with EASA regulatory framework.
Package on Offer:
- Flexible Commuting roster
- Competitive basic salary
- Hotel accomodation
- Local transportation
- Travel on client's network
- Personal, Accident and Emergency Insurance
- 1-3 year contract available
Interested applicants should apply online today.