This job is no longer available
The Hong Kong Business Aviation Centre (HKBAC) has been rated the Best Asian FBO for business jets. To achieve our expansion goals, we are currently seeking a high calibre candidate for the following position:
Director of Operations
Location: Hong Kong International Airport
The purpose of the job is to lead and direct the development and success of business aviation ramp operations and flight planning to deliver excellence in world class operational service. This executive shall have responsibility for managing and directing the operational teams to ensure smooth round the clock service delivery, optimum efficiency and continuous improvement for a world-class FBO located in Asia.
- Actively managing operation teams to drive a world class FBO environment in a challenging airport infrastructure
- Managing and driving operational performance for ramp side operations
- Being engaged as a valued member of the Executive leadership team of the business working with other departments on the success of the overall business
- Analyzing and improving work flows that are driving a service culture towards aircraft operating crews and based tenants
- Application of rules and regulations, standards and procedures relating to flight operations and maintenance activities
- Development of policies and procedures to achieve maximum personnel and equipment utilization.
- Establish and review reports and records to ascertain data required for operation planning
- Establish and maintain effective relations with customers and vendors, and the concerned authorities
- Development of risk management and ensures proper safety and accident investigation procedures are in place
- Provide training to staff as required
- Development appropriate management structure of department
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Aviation Management or related field
- Proven experience airport ramp/ground handling and operations management
- Proven track record of results oriented creativity, innovation, and analytical abilities
- Self-motivated high achiever with strong leadership ability
- Excellent communicative skills and works well under pressure
- Aircraft Maintenance certification is preferred
Interested parties please forward a copy of CV stating current and expected salary by clicking on the 'Apply now' button.
For further details, please visit our website at www.hkbac.com or contact our HR Department at (852) 2286 1112.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks upon receipt of application.