Maintenance Planners - Interface Engineers
**EU PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY** WHO HAVE A RIGHT TO WORK AND LIVE IN IRELAND MAY ONLY APPLY
Sigma Aviation Services on behalf of our client airline are currently seeking experienced Maintenance Planners / Interface Engineers for permanent positions due to start early in the new year, to be based in Dublin, Ireland.
These roles will involve:
- Control of maintenance documentation work packs for aircraft
- Follow-up in the technical documentation MRO system for engines groups and components
- Control of work packs for heavy maintenance, engine shop visits..
- Check that all performed maintenance is verified according to accepted procedures
- Follow-up that MRO quality standard is in accordance with NLH requirements
- Communicate with the repair stations, work-shops and contracted sub-suppliers
- Ensure that records and documentations are completed and updated in the MRO system
- Follow-up interface between contractors and sub-contractors (Part-145 / Part-M)
We are seeking candidates with fluency in English, ability to manage varying work levels, in-depth knowledge of aircraft's maintenance operation (ideally a background in aircraft engineering or planning department, or similar) with a good knowledge of IT tools.
European Union passport holders only.