Technical Services Engineer - Cabin Interiors
The successful candidate will provide technical services for the Emirates aircraft fleet to ensure that they achieve a high standard of performance and technical despatch reliability once in revenue service. Your duties will include :
• Technical services for upgrade and modification of aircraft in revenue service.
• Assist in reducing repair and maintenance costs.
• Provide specialist technical advice for resolution of complex and/or unusual aircraft technical problems.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
•Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and/or holder of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence for 5 years.
• 8 years overall experience of which a minimum of 5 years in • Technical Services function of which at least 3 years at Emirates type fleet.
• Thorough knowledge of latest technical developments and industry trends on respective Systems.
• Ability to analyse and synthesise the technical information for implementation in cost effective ways.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. As well as other travel benefits normally associated with an airline.
Please submit your application before 28th December 2013 23:59 GMT + 4 hours
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.