This job is no longer available
**EUROPEAN UNION PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY - WHO HAVE A RIGHT TO WORK AND LIVE IN IRELAND MAY ONLY APPLY **
Sigma Aviation Services on behalf of our client airline are currently seeking experienced Technical Service Engineers for permanent positions due to start early in the new year, to be based in Dublin, Ireland.
These roles will involve:
- Overseeing the work performed by sub-contractors (part of "Active Control" specified in EASA Part-M)
- Administrate access to maintenance data internally and externally
- Follow-up on quality issues
- Evaluate proposed changes in Maintenance Programs, configuration and maintenance data from the sub-contractors
- Evaluate reliability data from sub-contractors
- Administrate modification projects
- Liaison with other departments and organisations
- Remain current with all relevant regulations
- Work closely with the Maintenance Operations Section, the Operational Department as well as aircraft, engine and equipment manufacturers and MRO's
We are seeking candidates with fluency in English, ideally managerial experience given the nature of the scope of work, excellent knowledge of the technical aspects of aircraft operation, attention to detail and accuracy, knowledge of EASA Part-M and other relevant regulations and good co-operative working skills.
European Union passport holders only.