This job is no longer available
Sigma Aviation Services on behalf of our client Norwegian Air International Ltd. are seeking experienced Ground Operation Manager for their Dublin base.
This position is a part of the Ground Operation and In-Flight Services team that is responsible for all handling of passengers, baggage, cargo and aircraft at all airports Norwegian Air International Ltd. are operating and the service concepts on board of their aircrafts.
- European Union Passport Holder
- A highly motivated flexible individual with a disciplined outlook, demonstrated capacity for hard work and responsibility
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Level-headedness, calmness and the ability to think and respond appropriately in difficult situations
- Flexibility to travel as required away from home base
The Applicants must have:
- Experience in similar role within Ground Operation (Airline or Handling Agency background)
- Detailed knowledge and experience in negotiations of all third part agreements, such as IATA SGHA, SLAs, de-icing, catering, un/loading etc.
- Ability to deliver company's KPIs relating to safety, performance and cost
- Experience from Safety and Quality processes and improvement work
For further details on this position please forward a current resume for the attention of Ms. Nancy Derby / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org before closing date 03/01/2014
* due to the volume of applications only suitable candidates would be contacted with further details *