HVAC Engineer- shipbuilding
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The Engineer HVAC Systems is the engineer responsible for the specification, integration and validation of HVAC systems including interfaces with other (platform) systems.
- The Engineer HVAC Systems is the focal point for the suppliers of HVAC systems for technical matters and system interfacing but also technically coordinates with other suppliers, customer and Class during all phases of the project.
- The Engineer HVAC Systems is member of the project team and reports to the Project Manager Engineering.
- Works may be executed at the offices and yard in Vlissingen or on a building-site abroad.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Relevant experience in HVAC in technical projects
- Team-player, preferably experience with multi-disciplinary teams
- Broad technical knowledge
- Resolute and targeted
- Structured method of working, accurate and efficient
- Good communication skills, both verbally and writing (in English)
- Willingness to work at co-location, possibly abroad
- Preferably experience with working in a complex project environment
More jobs like this