Leasing and Fleet Development General Manager
Monarch Aircraft Engineering, the award winning independent aircraft maintenance provider and a division of The Monarch Group, are continuing a period of growth and rapid expansion and are recruiting for a Leasing and Fleet Development General Manager to join the team in Birmingham.
Our people are our greatest asset and are fundamental to the success of our business. They are amongst the most professional in the industry and are committed to delivering superior levels of care and service to all our customers.
The Leasing and Fleet Development General Manager will be responsible for –
- Developing and control an Induction programme for current generation Monarch Airlines aircraft
- Develop and Maintain exit programmes for current generation Monarch Airlines Ltd aircraft,
- Develop and Maintain activities in support of the Monarch Airlines Ltd New Fleet Programme,
- Compile and maintain the department Budgets as delegated
- Provide a focal point for Third Party Leasing activities
- Team working and leadership
Candidates for the Leasing and Fleet Development General Manager position will preferably have exceptional industry knowledge and practical experience of commercial aviation maintenance, proven experience in a range of management roles within a commercial aviation environment, practical experience as an aircraft engineer and educated to degree level or similar with proven management skills.
If your approach to your career meets our values and you currently have the experience or qualifications then please apply now via our website by clicking on the 'Apply now' button