Captain B737-800, Airbus A330, Airbus A380
Position: Captain B737-800, Airbus A330
Assignment: Skymark Airlines Co., Ltd., Japan - (SKY) (BC)
Flight Base: Tokyo.
Length of Assignment: Three (3) years plus training for initial contract.
Renewal is expected, but not guaranteed.
Expected Start Date:
- Classes Starting Monthly for B737 & A330
- 1500 hours minimum total PIC time. No Type Rating required for B737. For A330 a Type Rating in Airbus family aircraft. A380 will initially require A380 Type. (Required experience in one or more of the aircraft types listed) B717, B737-400 to 900, B757, B767, B744, B777, B787, A320, A321, A330, A340, A380, MD90, MD-11, EMB145 to 195, CRJ200 to CRJ1000NG, F100
- Airline Transport Pilot License (“ATPL”) from ICAO recognized country.
- 5000 hours minimum total Pilot flight time.
- Captain Position in last Flight Experience. (Most cases)
- Max age: 60 or below at Class start for ICAO ATPL. 60+ may be considered for current JCAB ATPL holders.
- Current or Recent Airline operational experience.
- Last Flight Experience within last 1 ½ years.
- First Class Medical Certificate. (ICAO)
- Radio License issued by member of ITU.
- ICAO English Proficiency Certificate. (Or equivalent)
- Letter(s) of reference. (On Request)
Note: Special consideration may be made for pilots with a JCAB - ATPL License
- Approximate $175,000 + comprised of:
- 75Hour Guarantee: US$8,000 month
- (Note: Initial Training pay US$7,000 month) Japanese income taxes are paid by Skymark.
- Please note: For any captains hired after April 1, 2014, a training bond will be implemented. This will require $500/month of base salary to be withheld until $10,000 is collected. This will be paid back to the captain upon completion of the full contract.
- Yen adjustment payment,
- (Yen to USD exchange rate - when below is 85 to $1USD.)
Contract Completion Bonus:
- $106.67/hour over 75 hours (Line Captain Rate)
Flight Per Diem:
- Japanese Yen 150,000/month flat rate Per Month.
- Japanese Yen 250,000/month, upon successful completion of JCAB
- Captain Line Check.
- All Japanese Taxes are paid by Skymark.
Loss of License Insurance:
- Optional LOL Policy
- Japanese Yen 300,000 (one time allowance), upon successful completion of JCAB Captain Line Check.
- One positive space round-trip airline ticket each month from assigned base to home of record. Or optional cash payment in-lieu of ticketing.
- 20 days per year. (24 days per year on second contract)
- 12 days per year.
- Japanese National Medical Insurance provided by Skymark. Worldwide Group Medical plan coverage for Employee provided by IGL. Additional family coverage is also available.
Income Protection Plan:
- Covers 85% of Base Pay for two years. (Conditions Apply)
- Optional Education Assistance is available. (Conditions apply)
- Initial training is normally conducted in Tokyo, Japan. Monthly training guarantee, hotel accommodations and a flat rate
- Per-diem allowance are all provided during initial training.
- Japan Domestic, and Short Range International Destinations
- 20 Days on and 10 days off and free from duty each month.
- (Off days assigned in Blocks to allow for Home travel)
- To be provided by airline.
IASCO Global Pte. Ltd. (IGL)
333 North Bridge Road #08-00,
KH KEA Building, Singapore 188721
Apply online by clicking on the 'Apply now' button
For more information please contact our Flight Crew Leasing Department.