Asia Atlantic Airlines is currently recruiting B767 Captains, Bangkok based.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand.
Suitable candidates must have:
- ICAO Licence acceptable to the Thailand Aviation Authorities.
- Hold a valid and current (within the last 12 months) recognised Captains Type Rating on the B767/B757.
- Current Class 1 Medical (must be valid for a minimum of 6 months on joining).
- Experience on International Routes.
- Hold ICAO member country documentations which is acceptable to the Thailand Authority.
- Minimum 7,000 hours total flight time (civil aircraft).
- Minimum 1,000 hours PIC time B767/B757 (left hand seat).
- Minimum 2,500 hours total time B767/B757.
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English, (current for a minimum of one year on joining).
- Passport to be current for a minimum of 12 months on joining, with a minimum of 7 full blank pages available.
- Be in possession of no aviation incidents / accidents report.
- No criminal record.
- Provide three references
On joining a successful Pass in both Air Law & Human Performance is required by Thailand Aviation Authority in obtaining a Validation.
Pass a Drug and Alcohol Test.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the 'Apply now' button
Note: In the Email Subject Line Place, “Captain Position”.
Monthly: 270,000 Baht, Company pays Thai taxes
Per Diem: 1,500 Baht net per layover
Health Insurance: Yes
Holidays / Vacation: 21 days per annum (prorated after probation period of 119 days)
Sick Days: 30 days per annum with doctor’s certificate
Crew Base: Bangkok
Training Pay: 50% of full salary until checked to line or a maximum of 55 days .
Hotel Accommodation: 5 nights at company expense.