IFE Maintenance Service Representatives required for our client in Hong Kong.
- Manage relationship between our company and assigned customers to ensure satisfaction and a long term business relationship.
- Ensure all necessary customers' and documentation are properly completed. Properly document the use of spares and update inventory records.
- Evaluate LRU testing/ certification requirements and provide feedbackto amend applicable calibration and acceptance test procedures.
- Respond to all airline issues related to operation and maintenance of our client's in-flight entertainment (IFE) systems. Provide technical guidance and assistance to customers in troubleshooting and resolving system & interface problems.
- Monitor failure trends and possible quality or reliability problems. Communicate findings with Product Engineers/ Reliability to ensure accurate, timely resolution.
- Investigate and resolve system operation and/ or maintenance issues, including identifying the size and scope of the problem, reporting and implementing a recovery plan, utilizing areas of expertise elsewhere in the company.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Degree/ diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years direct related experience with IFE programs, software, engineering systems.
- Demonstrate background in any of the following disciplines: Token Ring/Ethernet LANs; RF Signal Conditioning and Distribution: Audio/Video Encoding; Microprocessor based controllers; embedded Software; Analog Audio/Video Circuits.
- Good written and oral communicating skills .
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Avionics and/or airframe background will be highly desirable.
- Current B2 HK CAD qualification