*NOW ACCEPTING JAA / EASA / ICAO / FAA LICENCES*
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Turkish Airlines are seeking A330 Captains based in Istanbul, Turkey.
*** Qualified candidates will be invited to screening with our client.
Flights and Accommodation will be provided ***
Base: Istanbul, Turkey
Screening dates and location: Weekly assessments – Flights and Accommodation provided
Commencement Date: Immediate start dates
- Minimum high school diploma
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline
- No history of criminal record
- Must be a current Commander/Captain
- Minimum 11,000 total flight hours
- Minimum 3,000 PIC flight hours on aircrafts over 27 tonnes
- Minimum 1,000 PIC flight hours on the applied aircraft type
- Within last year, not a break of more than 6 months in the flights on the applied aircraft type
- Meeting the required health conditions of the Airlines Transportation of the ICAO Annex-1 and JAR FCL 3 on Airline Transportation Pilot.
Foreign Language (English) Requirements
- ICAO Level 4 in English
- Passing the English Exam which will be conducted in Istanbul by Turkish Airlines
- JAA/EASA/ICAO/FAA licences are acceptable