This job is no longer available
Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce BRAND NEW PACKAGE on offer for our client Aer Arann. This package is highly attractive and bases available include:
- London Southend (NEW)
This is a 12 month contract but now with potential for PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT upon completion of the initial contract period.
Pilots will be Independent Contractors working through Sigma Aviation Services. Contract commencement is from Mar/Apr 2014 onwards.
A strong package is on offer including:
- NEW Commuting roster 6 weeks on 2 weeks off
- Traditional 5:2:5:3 roster still also available
- Basic salary plus per diems
- Accommodation allowance
- Transport allowance
- Overnight payments
- Interline tickets and ID 90s on Aer Arann Network
- NEW ticketing provision - 4 round trip tickets per annum from base to home
- 23 days annual leave per annum
- Part funding for 72-600 differences course (if not -600 rated) - now with full refund if permanent employment is taken up
Minimum requirements include:
- JAA/EASA License with valid ATR type rating
- Have a minimum of 4000 hours total flying time and 700 PIC on type
- Current ATR42 and ATR72 type rating (PEC and nonPEC)
- Date of last flight on type within the last 12 months
- Current First Class Medical Certificate
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English proficiency
- No history of incidents or accidents
- All candidates must have the right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation.
- Candidates can apply up to age 65
Interested applicants should send CV for full package information and briefing.
Please send CV to Hilary Quigley on email ID email@example.com
Please note that assessments take place in Dublin - flights within Europe and all hotel costs are paid by Aer Arann. Assessments will next take place in first week of April. Apply today!