This job is no longer available
Senior Business Development Manager
BBA Aviation Aftermarket Services
£80,000 - £90,000 plus bonus and benefits
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced and capable individual from the Aerospace sector to play a leading role in the development of the business.
Headquartered in the UK and with operations on five continents, BBA Aviation’s market-leading businesses focus on flight support services and the aviation aftermarket. In the UK, the Aftermarket Services division is comprised of Ontic, which focuses on Legacy Support and the manufacture and service of aerospace components, sub-systems and systems; and H+S Aviation, which focuses on the repair and overhaul of gas turbine engines. Overall, BBA Aviation Aftermarket Services has twenty-three locations worldwide, distributed to support a wide range of customer requirements.
Continued development of the Aftermarket Services business now leads to the requirement for a Senior Business Development Manager. Based in the UK but reporting directly to the Vice President Business Development in the US, the role will involve the identification and presentation of new business opportunities, expansion of existing businesses, and consolidations.
- Identification of new business opportunities related to, but not necessarily part of the existing company, as well as business related to the organisation’s core structure and strategic goals;
- Provision of analysis and recommendations for expansion or consolidation opportunities to improve organisational performance;
- Maintaining visibility and connectivity within the Aftermarket Services network, both internally and externally, to keep in touch with the business and its key strategic priorities and positioning;
- Ensuring that BBA Aviation Aftermarket Services is in the deal flow and at the table with regard to the best opportunities.
- Of graduate calibre, with a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role in aerospace or a complementary industry, and a strong, relevant network;
- Demonstrable ability to develop clearly defined tactical and business objectives aligned to the AMS strategic development plan;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to create and develop professional relationships at executive level both within and outside the business;
- A team player with the ability to work effectively across functional lines and with well-developed organisational and cultural awareness.
To apply for this position please click on the ‘apply now’ button below