This job is no longer available
Researcher Schedule Planning & Capacity:
Coordinates and assists in the activities of the Schedules and Capacity Planning Division, involving in the development and maintenance of the corporation's seasonal and on-going flight schedules to the various destinations served. Reviews draft schedules, analyses and recommends final schedules that optimize the utilization of aircraft, in accordance with overall corporate policies and financial objectives. Develops and maintains procedures for the smooth operation of the Section's activities.
- Participate in the ongoing seasonal and regular schedules as well as charters, freighters and extra flights for the Corporation.
- Checks the slot clearance of schedules with airport authorities of various destinations and Kuwait Airport
- Participates in activities regarding ad hoc scheduling of special flights (e.g. VIP), freighter flights and others.
- Coordinates the production and printing of seasonal timetables and their distribution.
- Plans and further develops existing computerized scheduling system.
- Plans and supervises the preparation of the Annual Operating Plan for the production of Corporation's revenue budget.
- Plans and ensures the introduction of new aircraft types into the Operational Plan and subsequent schedules.
- Maintains statistical data on aircraft utilization, flying hours, routes, seasonal sector timings and also annual sector timings for Management Information System.
- Ensures that the flight schedules data held by data service providers and other bodies.
Required Qualifications and Education:
- University degree in Economics/Statistics or Mathematics & business .
- 4 years' experience in scheduling preferably in air transportation.
- English proficiency, Report writing and presentation skills are required
Please send your CV and cover letter with desired salary by clicking on the 'Apply now' button