Programme / Contract Manager
Position: Programme / Contract Manager
Based: Cranfield, Bedfordshire
Directflight Limited is an Airtask Group Company that provides bespoke mission based aviation solutions to Government and Commercial customers. Please refer to our Company website for further information.
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Manager with a broad portfolio of skills to manage our Atmospheric Research contract. This is a highly complex programme involving a number of participants and disciplines operating a modified BAE 146-301 Atmospheric Research Aircraft (ARA). Operations are conducted worldwide and carried out in a collaborative manner with our Customers. The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate project management experience in both a technical and operational capacity, preferably within the aerospace and aviation sector, together with excellent interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will work closely with the existing Company Management Team, directly responsible to the Managing Director.
Key responsibilities are:
- Key point of contact with Customer Project Managers
- Liaison with Customers on technical, operational and contractual matters
- Management and execution of the Campaign Planning process, working with the established Project Managers and Project Pilot's
- Monitoring performance against Customer Statements of Requirement
- Implementation of procedures and policies as required to ensure the smooth operations.
- Monitoring and Management of Aircraft Availability in accordance with the planned Engineering and Scientific Role Change activity
- Interacting and seeking advice/input from Key Post-Holders as appropriate
- Working with the Safety Manager to ensure compliance with the Company Safety Policy and objectives, also acting as a key member of the ARA Safety Action Group.
- Management of, and liaison with subcontractors providing Core Services within the scope of the contract.
Applications should be sent by clicking on the 'Apply now' button and include a detailed CV, an explanation of relevant experience together with current employment status and Salary details FAO: Mrs Donna O’Neill, PA/Senior Administrator, Directflight Ltd.