This job is no longer available
Compliance and Safety Officer
As part of the continued expansion of the services to the offshore energy sector and in support of the Search and Rescue contract, Bristow Helicopters are seeking to add a Compliance and Safety Auditor (Operations) to the current European Business Unit Compliance and Safety team based at the Bristow Aberdeen offices.
As a member of the Compliance and Safety team reporting directly to the Compliance and Safety Manager you will be responsible for the creation and effective management of an audit calendar covering the Bristow European Operations to assure compliance to JAA OPS3 and Bristow Group standards.
- Carry out JAA OPS3 compliance audits and effectively manage any findings raised.
- The generation of an annual audit calendar covering all aspects of JAA OPS3 compliance.
- The promotion of safety and the Bristow Target Zero safety campaign.
- Facilitation of risk assessments.
- Represent the company during client audits.
- To carry out accident/incident investigations.
Knowledge and qualifications:
- Previous experience of Quality Assurance, Compliance and/or Safety in an aircraft operations environment.
- Sound understanding of EASA Regulatory structure.
- Previous experience of auditing.
- A positive attitude and a desire to learn.
- An applicable Aeronautical Qualification.
- Familiarity with MEDA methodology.
- Previous experience within the commercial helicopter market.
- Previous experience of accident / incident investigation.
- Previous experience of safety promotion.
To apply please submit an online application together with a covering letter and CV by clicking on the 'Apply now' button