This job is no longer available
We are an international group, acting as sales and service representatives of the world’s leading business jet manufacturer.
We are expanding our activities and seek an:
Accountable Manager and CEO
For a fast growing Maintenance and Aircraft Modification Company
We seek a person with proven experience, who is able to lead a profitable and growing business in a competitive and challenging market. While always ensuring the highest commitment to quality of service.
- Full responsibility for all company activities and P&L.
- Drive business growth by attracting more maintenance customers and developing aircraft modification projects.
- Lead an efficient, flexible organization with a fluctuating workload.
- Manage and be accountable for: aircraft service center, design organization, aircraft modification projects, logistics and finance.
- Work closely with Board of Directors on developing business growth and profitability strategy. Report on progress.
- Work closely with the CEO of the Holding Group on strategic and critical missions.
- Proven experience in running aircraft maintenance organizations.
- Proven experience and qualification as Accountable Manager of an EASA Part-145 Maintenance Organization and preferably of an EASA Part-21 Design Organization, also experience with EASA Part M.
- Engineering background with a strong business orientation.
- Proven leadership abilities and a willingness to work hard to succeed.
- Fluent German and English.
Terms of employment:
- EXCELLENT TERMS WILL BE OFFERED TO THE SUITABLE CANDIDATE.
- Place of work: Northern-Germany.
Applications to be sent by clicking on the 'Apply now' button