This job is no longer available
Urgently looking for a Procurement assistant for the European Aviation Safety Agengy in Cologne, Germany .
Duration: till end of the year.
Salary> 2500 euros brutto per month.
If interested, please let me know asap!!!
The interim worker will be involved in the everyday activities in procurement and contract matters, in particular:
· Reporting & Administrative Support:
- Assist in the maintena...nce of the teams monitoring and reporting tools (including contract monitoring, planning etc.);
- Preparation of various reports, presentations etc.;
- Document management (including registration, processing, paper and electronic filing/arching etc.);
- Archive organisation and maintenance;
- Mail management.
· Preparation of procurement procedures / files and conclusion of contracts:
- Active participation in the preparation of low value procedures;
-Preparing contracts and related documentation;
-Providing support to the various operational departments within the Agency in the management of their contractual needs;
- Provide support and assistance in the administration of high value / complex procurement procedures;
-Support in the management and implementation of contracts.
· Various secretarial tasks and related activities.
· Professional experience working in administrative roles preferably in the area of purchasing / project mgmt. / contract mgmt. or related;
· Experience in the drafting and preparation of various professional documents such as letters, reports, presentations etc.;
· Good computer literacy, particularly with Word, Excel and Outlook;
· Very good command of both written / spoken English and German
· Strong aptitude for team work and committed to investing time necessary to ensure full and timely completion of tasks & results achieved;
·Reliable and motivated personality with effective organisation skills and ability to handle large volume of work in an efficient manner;
· Capable and willing to learn, understand and adapt quickly;
· Precise and punctual work approach, attentive to details
All candidates must be EU citizens or have unlimited work permit for Germany