This job is no longer available
For those who don’t want to keep their feet on the ground
This is generation easyJet
Captains and type-rated Co-pilots – Amsterdam, Porto, Naples
easyJet is one of the biggest airlines in Europe, and we’re growing at real pace. There are no signs of us slowing down - in fact, we’re about to open up three new bases across Europe: in Amsterdam, Porto and Naples.
For talented, experienced and ambitious Captains and Co-pilots, that means we have some amazing opportunities to join us in one of these bases and be part of it from the very start.
Operating an A320 family aircraft, you’ll travel to some of Europe’s most challenging destinations, where you’ll join an ever-expanding pan-European airline that’s revolutionising the way people travel.
With integrity, energy and a genuine passion for flying, you’ll have a real desire to be part of a highly professional and successful pilot team and meet these minimum requirements:
- Currently operating on A320 family aircraft
- UK EASA licence (or converted by start date)
- Class 1 unrestricted medical
- Low-visibility Cat IIIB-qualified
- Right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the easyJet network
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English with requirement to achieve Level 6 within six months of employment
Full eligibility criteria for each role can be found on our website, together with application details.
Working for easyJet isn’t just about flying planes – it’s being part of one of the biggest success stories in modern aviation.
This is generation easyJet. There really is no career like it.
Find out why by clicking on the 'Apply now' button