We are looking for a tress engineer who is experienced in FEM statics or VVIP aircraft furniture.
This includes beside modelling and evaluation especially the development of non usual designs.
Moreover the candidate will work on certification documents.
The perfect candidate should
• Have a deep understanding of composite materials, especially sandwich structures
• A FEM static background in any Software
• Knowledge of any FEM Software, preferable ANSYS, or the willingness to learn to work with ANSYS
• The capability to consult design engineers from a static point of view
• Not being afraid of practical testing and validation