This job is no longer available
B737NG Captains are now invited to submit their Applications for a Long Term Commutable Contract of 3 Years minimum.
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to apply:
- Hold a FAA|JAA|ICAO ATPL.
- Current B737 300/900 type rating
- Hold a Minimum of 3500 hours total flying time
- Hold a Minimum of 2500 hours PIC on commercial jets
- Hold a Minimum of 500 hours PIC on the NG.
- Hold a Minimum Current Class 1 Medical.
- Last flight on the type must be within the last 36 months.
- Last sim on the type must be within the last 12 months.
- Hold ICAO minimum level 5 English Proficiency.
- Have No history of accidents or incidents.
- Have No criminal records and non security restrictions.
- Must hold a valid passport
Must be maximum of 60 years of age at commencement of assignment.
Duration: 3 years with possible extensions.
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Start Date: Immediate
On Offer: Excellent Pay Rates. Overtime and Per Diems. Accommodation Allowance. Bonus after completion of third year of service with Ethiopian. Excellent travel privileges for the contractor and their family. Free Medical Insurance under the airline group scheme.
To apply for this position, please send a CV including hours and ratings to email@example.com