Vietnam Airlines | ATR72 Captains | 5 Year Extendable Commuting Assignment | NOW Screening |
We are now inviting applications from rated and current ATR72 Captains on behalf of our client Vietnam Airlines .
** Is your Type Rating and IR still valid? **
Contract Term: 5 years from start, renewable.
Location/Base: Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 3,500 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total PIC Hours Commercial Aircraft
- 500 PIC hours on type (ATR72-500)
- Last PIC flight on type (ATR72-500) within the last 12 months at date of commencement of Ground School
- Last Sim check on the ATR72-500 within the previous 12 months of date of screening
- Maximum 60 years of age for men and 55 for women, at commencement of Ground School(due to Vietnamese labour law)
- JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL
- Valid and Current Class 1 Medical.
Commuting Contract of 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Other patterns available after completion of qualifying service
Tickets provided for rotation travel on the Vietnam Airlines network.
Personal Accident and Emergency Medical Insurance Cover PLUS Loss of Income Cover provided FREE TO YOU.
Direct Personnel provides full time local support to you plus full back office assistance at no cost to you. Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Vietnam.
If you do not yet meet the qualifying minima please register with us and upon reaching the minima your application can be advanced. In addition we will be able to notify you of alternate positions for which you qualify, which may be of interest to you.