B744 First Officers are now invited to submit their application for a Long Term Commutable Contract of 5 years minimum.
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to apply:
- 2000 Jet Hours
- 300 Hours on B744
- Flown on within the last 12 months
- JAA|FAA|ICAO CPL|ATPL
- First Officers must hold a College or University Degree/Diploma (minimum 2 years course)
Must be a maximum of 44 years of age at commencement of assignment.
- Commutable Roster - Up to 13 days off per months plus 24 annual leave days
- Attractive bonus on completion of training and contract
- Outstanding pay & overtime rates which includes per Diems
- 5 Star Accommodation / Hyatt Hotel Incheon Airport, contains a crew room, free internet & discounts.
- Flights home on the Korean Air Network
To apply please contact Nicola Underwood on + 353 1 814 3400 or email email@example.com
Location: Seoul South Korea